Friday, March 29, 2013

Part time job part (3)


27th March (Wednesday)

Destination: Sepang again. BMW new motorbike launching. HP4.

Went to uni at 7.30am to wait for JingEn to come and fetch us. Davin even took a taxi to uni. Alamak! == Reached there at 8.30am, and we stoned in the car until 9am when David came because we don’t know where’s the kitchen and if we’re at the correct place.

Rainy morning in Sepang. For once we experience such heavy and long-lasting rain in Sepang

Went up to the kitchen and started our work.  My job was to prepare wet cold towels for the people to use later and I will be down at the pit stop with Davin. David always puts me with him I don’t know why. It was raining heavily in the morning so I thought that the test drive will call off, but then they still went on with it after the sun came out. The humidity! URGH.  It was my first time walking into the pit stop and seeing motorbikes running in front of my eyes at 200+km/h. The humidity at the pit stop was awful!! Heavy rain in the morning, then bright sun after noon. Imagine that. How I wish to have a test ride on the bike too L

Opposite is where we were at during the FMFA week

This cross country bike costs RM89,000++

The new HP4. a track motorbike. RM 1.5mil ++

Another cross country bike, RM 80,000++

Press conference in the pit stop

Another view of the F1 circuit

Work ended at 4pm and I was already very sticky due to the humidity. Went into JingEn’s car and got worst. His car air cond was blowing out hot air. Luckily I was sitting in front so there was still slight feel of cold air. Those sitting at the back was complaining all the way through, saying his air cond rosak, driving skills not good, getting car sick. But yeah there’s still room for improvement on his driving skills. I don’t know how many times I yelled “brake brake brake brake”.

Went to the pharmacy in SS15 to pick up some medicine, then to Sunway to fetch Nadia. Went to My BurgerLab for early dinner. The queue was already until outside the door when we reached at 5.30pm. After dinner, we went to One U to watch movie. Bought tickets for “The Call” since Ah Boys to Men 2 was too late. That movie is really scary. Not the ghost kind of scary, but you won’t know what to predict for the next second. There was one part where it was quite sad, Vivian and I started tearing, then JingEn looked at us, then we looked at each other and started laughing. There was a few scene where I almost got heart attack and throughout the whole movie, my blood pressure was up. Damn gan jiong ah! I got scared till I was hugging the arm rest at one point, but luckily the person sitting beside wasn’t a stranger. If not the awkwardness…… Overall the movie was nice, but the ending abit cacat only.

My BurgerLab. Still delicious. Our photo is still on their wall.

The call.


Came out from the cinema at 10pm, then I suggested to go SS2 for dessert. Normally from One U to SS2 is like 10-15 mins, but we took 40 mins due to the jam and JingEn got lost halfway. After the movie, we run like crazy fellas when we see a car reversing. (Is a scene from the movie) JingEn say we have 看戏后遗症 LOL!

I still can’t find my ling chi kang stall. First time I bought the wrong one, second time which is today, the stall was closed. Are you trolling me? The next time I go, I will find you, and eat you!

No comments:

Post a Comment