Thursday, April 4, 2013

Commencement of Sem 2

Yeah, finally classes resumed on the 2nd of April for my class since we don't have classes on Mondays. Our timetable really sucks. Out of 4 days of classes, 3 days will end at 6pm. Sigh!

It was a really bad start for me. Started having sore throat on Monday night, and I couldn't sleep the whole night because my throat was that pain. Went to class zombie-fied with half my voice left. Tahan-ed all the way from 8 am till 4.30pm, then had to go to SS15 to print the notes that we need the next day. Luckily JingEn fetched me there so I didn't have to take the bus. Reached there, and we will still not sure how many copies to make, and even if we printed it, how am I going to carry it up the bus to uni the next day?

So, we had to make another trip to Ichiban on Wednesday morning. All the printed notes stacked up was about 30cm high. Damn heavy! Then he ask me, why didn't I leave it there for them to print yesterday and pick up today. WHY DIDN'T YOU REMIND ME! Haiyo. After going to Ichiban, we went for lunch at the fried rice stall. Feels so good to eat it after so long! (Ignoring my sore throat while eating the fried rice). 
 Fried Rice! :D

Reached uni at 12pm, car park FULL! We had to park all the way to the last row of the car park. And while we were walking towards campus, all the cars started coming out. WALAOEH y u no come out earlier! JingEn had to carry that whole box of printed notes from his car all the way to our class. His shirt was all drenched in sweat after reaching the class. Went to Pyramid to meet up with Yun, Phiak, Jie, Jiat, Gina and the unimportant WK. Had dinner with them, walked around then went home at 10pm. Damn tired.

Pasta Zanmai

Thursday, which is today, was our first ever real kitchen class. What I mean by real kitchen class is we will be cooking for the restaurant for customers to eat. Best thing, Taylors didn't know that we had kitchen class, so they didn't prepare a single thing for us. Even the chicken was still frozen by the time we were cutting it. Smart Taylors. So we were rushing to prepare everything and Chef Diana was very unhappy about our speed. So she ended up cooking everything in bulks. In the end, we didn't cook much today and most of the cooking was done by chef. Can't imagine if it was an assessment, how low will our marks be. 

Before the restaurant started to open, I suddenly came down with headache. A very very very bad headache. Like something heavy smashed on the head, and the left side was pulling against the right side of the head and vice versa. After that, it became left, right and front pulling against each other. Until kitchen class was almost over, I finally went and sit down at the side with Tan who was having stomach ache. Our classmates who walked by all thought that we were just being lazy. Took a bathe in the changing room after class ended and felt better, but my cough worsened after going for the next class. The air cond in Taylors is really too powerful. Felt so sick and sleepy in the class and Evelyn started whatsapping me and ask me if I'm ok. Class ended early and I was planning to take the bus home but she was one step faster than me to ask JingEn to fetch me home. Luckily he fetched me home, if not I think I will faint in the bus.

Kamsahamida hyung!

No comments:

Post a Comment