Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The first day of school

It was the first day of school in my Form4 life. While getting ready for school, i accidentally cut myself with the shave. Went to school at 6.50 for prefects meeting. After duties was assembly as usual. But, unluckily we had to sit down with the student on the floor with our white skirt! Ok, that's the 1st thing. Next thing, when we were supposed to stand up my whole leg was numb so i asked Pui Teng to hold me so I could get up but my leg couldn't stand and I fell on the floor. When i "dropped" onto the floor, I sprained my ankle! This is the 1st time such a thing happened on me. When I was off school, I asked mum to fetch me so I need not to climb the bridge with my sprained leg. Mum's hand was bitten by a big fat black ant. Felt so bad, if I did not call mum to fetch me she won't have got bitten by the ant and her hand got swallowed. After taking my lunch, mum brought me to see a chinese singse and he put some medicine on my leg. Smells nice though. Haha.

Supprisingly, I was arranged into the pure science first class, 4 Gamma, which is a nerd class in my eyes. Lol. Alot of them were from last year's 3 Kappa k!!

No comments:

Post a Comment